Friday, October 03, 2008

iPhone dev 12

Sample app is now running on my iPhone! It took a good while to wrap my head around the app signing procedure. I don't think I completely understand it even now. I had to get a certificate (for signing my code?), put my name in some settings, create some kind of "provisions" (some kind of combination of everything else), app id and other stuff too. Important thing is that it runs, and I can now concentrate on coding. Perhaps I will have to really understand this better if I get other members in my team, or maybe deployment won't work without understanding it (although I hope it will).

It's now 5 am and this could be a good point to get some sleep at least after the biden - palin debate. Xcode seems awesome and I'm excited to learn more about using it.