Released an early beta version of a domain checking tool for Chrome. It's the fastest way to check if a domain is available or not that I know of. Not entirely bug-free yet. In some edge cases like reserved domain names it may claim that some domain is available (like a.org) even though it isn't. Also working on some server-side stability issues too. I wrote the server in node.js, which I had never used before.
In my continuing effort to learn how to make passable graphics, I tried to make a nice icon for it. The texture of the magnifying glass handle is actually scanned from the leather in my wallet.